The Nobel Prize is widely considered the world’s most prestigious award. It is awarded for achievements in physics, chemistry, physiology or medicine, literature, peace, and economics. The Nobel Prize is not a single prize, but five separate prizes that, according to Alfred Nobel’s will of 1895, are awarded to ”those who, during the preceding year, have conferred the greatest benefit to humankind”…
Nobel Prize Awards Mcqs
- When was the first Nobel Price awarded ?
- Which country gains most of the Nobel Prices in the field of Economics ?
- Nobel Price was not distributed during the..??
- During 1990
- Indo pak War
- 1st and 2nd World war
- None of these
- Nobel Price is given in memory of..??
- Allan Nobel
- Samual Nobel
- Alfred Nobel
- Sam Nobel
- Nobel price is awarded by Country ?
Pakistanis Scientist Dr Abdul Salam win nobel in