Kubernetes Questions and answers
Q1. Define Kubernetes Pods..??
Answer: Pods are containers that are set up on the same host. All applications that remain in Pods have access to shared volumes.
Q2. Write some benefits of Kubernetes..??
Answer: There are many benefits of Kubernetes, main benefits are
- Its open-source modular tools and run any OS.
- It increases the productivity of the developer
- Market leader
- Multi-Cloud capability
- It has a big community among container tools.
- It provides easy works with pods.
Q3. Write down the process which runs on Kubernetes Master Node..?
Answer: Kube-API server process is known as the process that runs on Kubernetes Master Node.
It also runs the Scheduler, Controller Manager, API Server and etcd components.
Q4. Define important features of Kubernetes..??Answer: some of the important features are;
- It corrects errors automatically.
- It schedules operations automatically.
- PodDisruptionBudget (PDB)
- Custom Scheduling
- Cluster Federation
- Feature Gates
Q5. What is the term Minikube in Kubernetes..?
Answer: It’s an open-source tool that enables you to run Kubernetes on your laptop and computers. Minikube takes the vast cloud-scale of Kubernetes and shrinks it down so that it fits on even your laptop.