Islamic Studies Practice Mcqs For PPSC FPSC & ALL EXAMS
|NMAZ MCQS||FASTING MCQS|
|BATTLES OF ISLAM MCQS||HAJJ MCQS|
|ZAKAAT MCQS||HOLLY QURAN MCQS|
|FUNDAMENTAL OF ISLAM MCQS||PROPHIT MOHAMMAD( PBUH ) MCQS|
|UMMUL MOMINEEN MCQS||COMPANIONS OF HOLY PROPHET (PBUH)|
|PROPHITS OF ISLAM MCQS|
Islamis Study Mcqs
- Which Prophet got the title of “Najeeb Ullah”?
(A) Prophet Ibrahim A.S
(B) Prophet Nooh A.S
(C) Prophet Musa A.S
(D) Prophet Dawood A.S
- Which Prophet’s nation committed embezzlement in trusts?
(A) Prophet Haroon A.S
(B) Prophet Musa A.S
(C) Prophet Shoaib A.S
(D) Prophet Essa A.S
- When did the ablution was made obligatory?
(A) 4th A.H
(B) 5th A.H
(C) 6th A.H
(D) 7th A.H
- For how many times “Paradise” is mentioned in the holy Quran?
- Prophet Ibrahim A.S remained in the fire for _____ days.
- How many stages are there in the Holy Quran?
- How many Prophets are mentioned in the holy Quran?
- In what year “Bait-e-Rizwan” was took place?
(A) 5 A.H
(B) 6 A.H
(C) 7 A.H
(D) 8 A.H
- “Surah” means city of ?
- Hazrat ___________ proposed the compilation of Holy Quran.
(A) Abu Bakar
(B) Umar r.a