So after reading the article Visit our Facebook Page and give feedback in comments. because it important for us. at the end of page by clicking next button read more articles..
- Identifier and Return type
- Return type and Identifier
- Identifier and Parantheses
- When the function is predefined
- When the function is defined as expressions
- When the function is defined as a looping statement
- All of the mentioned
Q3. What will happen if a return statement does not have an associated expression..??
- It will throw an exception
- It returns the undefined value
- It returns the value 0
- None of the mentioned
Q4. A function with no return value is called ..???
- Static function
Q5. Which is an equivalent code to invoke a function m of class o that expect 2 arguments a and b..??
- o.m(a) && o.m(b);