WANs(Wide Area Networks) Networking Mcqs
In this Article we are trying to provide multiple choice WAN (Wide Area Networks) mcqs, most advance and vital topic of Networking, which mostly used in PPSC EXAM and other Past papers. For further we will upload article as well as soon. So after reading the article , kindly place the your opinion in feedback.
Networking Wide Area Networks Mcqs
- Which WAN encapsulation can be configured on an asychoronous serial connection.??
a. 2 and 4
b. 1 and 2
c. All of the above
- Which setting up frame relay for point to point subinterfaces, which of the following must not be configured.??
- The subinterface type as point-to-point
- An IP address on the physical interface
- The local DLCI on each subinterface
- In which of the following technologies is the term HFC used.??
- Frame Relay
- Dedicated T1
- A default Frame Relay WAN is classified as what type of physical network.??
- Non-broadcast multipoint
- Non-broadcast multi-access
- Broadcast multi-access
- How should a router that is being used in a frame Relay Network be configured to keep split jorrizon issues from preventing routing updates.??
- Configure a single subinterface to establish multiple PVC connections to multiple remote router interfaces.
- Configure a separate subinterface for each PVC with a unique DLCI and subnet assigned to the subinterface
- Configure each Frame Relay circuit as a point-to-point line to support multicast and broadcast traffic.