Everyday Science Mcqs for Test set 1
In this article, we are trying to provide multiple choice Everyday Science mcqs, which mostly used in PPSC EXAM and other Past papers. For further we will upload article as well as soon. So after reading the article Visit our Facebook , LinkedIn, Page and give feedback in comments. because its important for us. at the end of page by clicking next button read to more articles.
1. Trachoma is a disease of the
2. Physiology is the study of the
(a) Structure of the body
(b) Cells in the body
(c) Functions of the human body
(d) All of the above
3. The part of the body directly affected by Pneumonia is
(a) Bone Tissue
(b) Epidermal Tissue
(c) Nervous System
(d) Respiratory System
4. Hemoglobin in the blood is a complex protein rich in 48
5. Amino acids are a product of the digestion of
6. Pepsin, a digestive enzyme, is produced in the
(c) Small Intestine
7. Which of the following is the product of the digestion of proteins?
(a) Amino Acids
(c) Carbon dioxide
(d) Lactic Acid
8. Which of the following is nearly a complete food itself?
(d) None of the Above
9. Through which of the following media does light travel fastest?
10. Rust is a disease that affects wheat. It is caused by
(d) None of these