The compiler is working as a Translator. Compiler Converts source code into object code. The compiler is the System program and called a language translator. Developing a Compiler is more complex as compared to develop an interpreter.
Compiler Constructions Mcqs set 1
In this article we are including all Important Questions and answers about Compiler constructions for Practice and interviews. we will more upload as well as soon . soo kindly explore site to increase your knowledge and practice to learn.
1.Which of the following statement is true about Two-pass compiler.
Front End depends upon Back End
Back End depends upon Front End
Both are independent of each other
2. In a three-pass compiler, ___ is used for code improvement or optimization.
Both Front End and Back End
3. In multi-pass compiler during the first pass, it gathers information about ___
4. Which of the statement is true about Regular Languages?
Regular Languages are the most popular for specifying tokens.
Regular Languages are based on simple and useful theory.
Regular Languages are easy to understand
All of the given
5.The DFA uses its state to keep track of ___ the NFA can be in after reading each input symbol.
All possible states
6. In ___ certain check are performed to ensure that components of a program fit together meaningfully.
7.Compilers are some times classifies as:
Load and go
All of the given
8. In compiler, linear analysis is also called
Both lexical analysis and scanning
9. In a transition table cells of the table contain the ___ state.
10. In Back End module of the compiler, optimal register allocation uses ___.
O(n log n)